How long can I keep my Google Apps account?
- For faculty: we will keep your account active indefinitely.
- For grad students: we will keep your account active for one year past your graduation.
- For staff: except in special circumstances, these accounts are slated for deletion upon separation.
How do I add another calendar to my list?
Depending on the calendar you want to add, there are many different ways:
- In the calendar app in your browser, type in the name of the person in the "Add a coworker's calendar" section and click on the person's name.
- In the calendar app in your browser, click on the drop down arrow to the right of "Other calendars" and select "Browse interesting calendars. Subscribe to calendars you wish to include. (Note: the available Engineering related calendars and resources can be found by clicking on the "More" tab)
- For other options, see: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37099?hl=en
Can I shorten the URL of a Google Site I created?
Yes: instead of having a site address like https://sites.google.com/a/eng.ucsd.edu/<sitename>, we can shorten it to <sitename>.eng.ucsd.edu. Please submit a support request in order to make this change. The same is true for cloud.ucsd.edu.
What are the limits on storage in my Google Apps account?